This article lists older advisories referring to updating to past versions of Omniscope. The latest advisories about upgrading to the currently available versions of Omniscope are listed on the download page.
- Omniscope “Mobile” (an older web interface to Classic IOK files) has been retired. In 2022.1, it is still present (subject to your license) but unsupported. It will be removed entirely in 2022.2. You should migrate your web facing IOK files to modern Evo configurations before upgrading beyond 2022.1. [Note: In 2023.1, Omniscope Mobile has been entirely removed.]
- When upgrading to 2022.1 on Linux you must follow this advisory.
- When upgrading to 2021.2, you must follow this advisory.
- When upgrading to 2021.1, if you launch Omniscope from a script / service, you must follow this advisory.
- When upgrading to 2020.3 b21000 or later (from any version prior to this), if running a cloud server, you must follow this advisory.
- Additional installation step needed on older versions of Windows.