If you see download/network related errors in the browser for Omniscope 2019, follow these steps to send us diagnostics (this is for the Chrome browser, our recommended / most supported browser).
- Reproduce the problem in the browser.
- Send us a screenshot of your browser.
- Send us the exact Omniscope version number installed.
- Send us the Chrome version (3 dots > Help > About Google Chrome)
- Open developer tools (3 dots > More tools > Developer tools)
- Open the Network tab
- Click the browser Reload button in the main toolbar at the top
- Wait for the error to appear in the page
- In the developer tools network tab, many rows of data will have appeared. Right-click any of them, and "Save all as HAR with content".
- Send us that HAR file.
All files sent to us should go to firstname.lastname@example.org.