If Omniscope isn't behaving as expected, first ensure:
- You are using the latest version from http://www.visokio.com/get/
- You are not running out of disk space - check the Admin page (see below); it will show a prominent red warning if so.
If you're still having problems, we may ask you to send us diagnostics. Here's how to do that:
- With Omniscope running, open the Admin page in your browser - typically http://127.0.0.1:24679/_admin_/ if Omniscope is installed on your PC, or for a remote server typically https://your_server/_admin_/
- Open "Server health"
- Click "App diagnostics". Send us the ZIP file that downloads.
- If you see "Saved error reports", click "Download reports as zip file" and send us the ZIP.