Omniscope needs a OAuth2 client ID and client secret to connect to your Google Analytics data.
To configure the connector the first step is to open the Google API Console Credentials page and follow these steps:
- Click Select a project, then NEW PROJECT, and enter a name for the project, and optionally, edit the provided project ID. Click Create.
- On the Credentials page, select Create credentials, then OAuth client ID.
- You may be prompted to set a product name on the Consent screen; if so, click Configure consent screen, supply the requested information. See notes above about the account type (internal vs external). Then click Save to return to the Credentials screen.
- Select Web Application for the Application Type.
- Add http://tc.visokio.com/oauth/login/ to the Authorized redirect URIs
- Click Create.
- On the page that appears, copy the client ID and client secret to your clipboard
- Go to your Omniscope Evo project, add a Google Analytics block, in the options Connection section, click on "+" to configure a new connection
- Insert the copied client ID and secret and confirm. The connection will be established.